- B.A. or B.S. in Biological/Health Sciences
- Minimum of 1 years experience as a CRA
- Preferred: minimum of one year research and development experience
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Basic knowledge in the areas of microbiology, immunology or molecular biology and biochemistry as related to infectious diseases
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Able to work successfully under tight timelines
- Able to manage workload and priorities
- Ability to read, understand and follow all company SOPs and guidelines and ensures compliance in direct reports.
- Must possess exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality requirements.
- Willing to travel
- May be required to work additional hours outside of the normal work shift to ensure business commitments are met (evenings and weekends).
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office projects
- Be a self-starter, detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize and balance workloads and meet strict critical deadlines along with performing under pressure in a fast- paced environment.
- Highly motivated, readily adapts to changing priorities, effectively manages own time to ensure tasks, multiple projects are completed on time.
Requirements (Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands):
- Must be able to concentrate, analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course of the work shift.
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs throughout the work day in a multi-location facility.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 20 pounds of supplies or finished product throughout the work shift.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (latex or nitrile gloves, face shields/safety glasses, etc.).
- Must be able to adhere to applicable biosafety practices when on the manufacturing floor or in laboratories
- Ability to stand, stoop, reach, push and pull throughout the course of the work shift
- Will be required to be fully gowned for performing tasks in a clean room environment
- Experiments may involve materials that are considered potentially biohazardous. Must be able to work with human substances such as blood, urine, mucus, stool etc.
- Must be able to identify and differentiate color on diagnostic devices or components.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.